Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
A36, A572 material model/properties.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: A36, A572 material model/properties.
- From: Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:45:59 -0800
Greetings: Does anyone know at what strain level does strain hardening occurs for A36, A572, or rolled steel in general, and what is the approx. E after that point but before Fu.? Thanks in advance ed gonzalez
- Prev by Subject: A36
- Next by Subject: About TIF:
- Previous by thread: RE: Windows2000
- Next by thread: Corrosion of Concrete: bicarbonates