From: Majid Sarraf [mailto:msarraf(--nospam--at)uottawa.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 4:39 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Engineers are Artists!

Who says structural engineers are not artists?! We can create things even
better than artists and computer scientists do!

Does not it sound realistic? Simply visit  www.uottawa.ca/~msarraf

Majid

At 11:18 PM 12/29/1998 +0000, you wrote:
>Try the Historic American Engineering Record
>http://www.cr.nps.gov/habshaer/
>
>Regards,
>
>Bruce

>Does anyone know of a source for structural drawings, concept drawings,
>antique blueprints, etc. as artwork? I recently came across some framed
>structural drawings of certain famous bridges, they're quite attractive.
I'm
>wondering if there is a source for more of this sort of thing.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bruce Bates
>RISA technologies

              ~      ~           ~ ___
                       [_________]-|__)
              __________OO______O__O_O___________________________
                  |==========================================|
                   \               Majid Sarraf             /
                    \             Ph.D Candidate           /
                     \   Department of Civil Engineering  /
                      |        University of Ottawa      |
                      |           Ottawa, Ontario        |
                      |            Canada K1N 6N5        |