From: CyA Ingenieria [mailto:info(--nospam--at)cya.com.ar]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 2:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RV: ACAD Protection

I think that DWG Files can´t lock it.

I´m looking a format that let me send drawings and calculation, but can´t be
modified by other.

How do you  import a dwg file in then Adobe Acrobat, From Cut & Paste or it
have an import ?.
I am learning about Adobe Acrobat to send the calculation in PDF format, I`m
not sure to use it.

The format DWF Wath is ?. Does the ACAD 14 do it ?

Somebody  know how to transform dwg in HTML ?

Thanks,

Juan Constantinidis
Buenos. Aires.
Argentina