TWO-HOUR RATINGS OF FIRE-RESISTING

DEAR ALL MEMBERS

NOW I'M IN SOME TROUBLE WITH FINDING THE INFORMATION

CONCERNING FIREPROOFING IN STEEL STRUCTURES AND SUPPORTS.

I'M IN COURSE OF DESIGNING ETHYLENE PLANT

WHICH IS NEEDED TWO-HOUR RATINGS OF FIRE-RESISTING BY UL 1709.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THE THICKNESS OF THE CONCRETE REQUIRED

IF WE USE DENSE CONCRETE AS FIREPROOFING MATERIAL.

IF YOU HAVE ANY DATA OF EXAMINATION

OR EVIDENCE THAT CLARIFY THE THICKNESS OF DENSE CONCRETE WHICH IS ACCORDANCE WITH UL 1709,

OR IF YOU KNOW WHERE COULD I GET SUCH AN INFORMATION

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR HELP.