Re: Software: UBCWind

David,

I have set up Excel spreadsheets for most of the calcs where a program may not
exist for the particular application. If  I expect to encounter the same
calculation in the future, I will take a little extra time (not usually much extra)
and set it up. These are real timesavers and also benefit my young engineers who
are still learning.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.