Seismic Zones in Texas

According to the Fig. 16-2 in the 1994 UBC (and I believe also the 1997
UBC), most of the state of Texas is in Seismic Zone 0.  I understand that
this is subject to change as the next code becomes more similar to ATC 32
(or we go to a national code), and that areas that are currently Zone 0 may
no longer be so in the future.  Does anyone out there know if/where I can
find some information on these changes?  A revised seismic Zone/acceleration
coefficient map would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Tony Powers
HDR Engineering, Inc.