Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Software: UBCWind[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Software: UBCWind
- From: dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org
- Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 09:03:18 -0800
Has anyone out there used a software called UBCWind? This product is designed to do the math based on the structural wind provisions of the UBC. Are there any alternatatives? Thanks David Dodgen dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org
- Prev by Subject: RE: software for tilt-up?
- Next by Subject: Re: Software: UBCWind
- Previous by thread: RE: ACAD Protection
- Next by thread: Re: Software: UBCWind