Re: Ketchum's Structural Engineers Handbook

Donn:

I must admit there may be a  few things that have disappeared over the years
but, I have made it clear to them that they are always welcome to borrow
anything but they must tell me and it must be returned! It is just a matter
of training them......like my wife trains me..

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.