Looking for an SE in the Bay Area Looking for an SE in the Bay Area

Hi All,

I'm an electrical engineer who has been lurking here on SEAINT
for awhile now, trying to get at least a first-order impression
of the SE profession, the current state-of-the-art, and a working
idea of what obvious blunders not to make in a structural design.

I'm presently looking for an residential SE in the Bay Area
who has experience with shotcrete and modern building techniques,
and a familiarity with the soils, seismics and weird ordinances
of the SF bay area (I'm in Brisbane).

As a first step towards the elusive building permit, I am seeking
a general consultation to see whether my plans are 'codeable', or
even remotely feasable.

Please email if interested, or if you can provide a local referral.
--

Best Regards,

Greg Leyh
www.lod.org