Steel Joists

Hello,

I have a project where I am evaluating some existing framing.  We have a
copy of the original building plans and they were done in 1966.  The
joists over a pool area are called out on the plan as:

Special Deep Joists at 5'-10" o.c.
(48" deep at brg., 60" deep at midspan)
CECO 60DLH12
Sheffield 60DLH12
Haven-Busch 60LH14

These members are spanning approximately 88 feet and are not listed in
the 50 year Steel Joist Digest.  I was wondering if anyone out there may
have information on these joists?  The project is in Columbus, GA for
Columbus State University.

Thanks,

Mike