RE: Measured Permeabiltiy: Concrete Liquid retaining structures

Jim,

I couldn't find it on their web site either.  We have a copy in the office
but I can't put my hands on it at the moment (we moved recently).  There is
a reference to it at http://www.beonline.com/hi-dry/tresults.htm.  Perhaps
they can direct you to a copy.

Ed Marshall, PE