RE: slab on grade

Bill,
Yeah, that's taken care of, I have soil info.  Out here in sunny NM, I have
very sandy, fine granular, low (-0-) PI high bearing soil with consistently
dry conditions.  I'll prep it to get good uniform bearing,    I just want
it to hold together when it shrinks and have a reason for what I do rather
than use a 5" slab with #5's @12"OCEW and call it good.  Seasonal (and even
daily) temperature swings are pretty drastic.  I know it'll crack, but
where and how much.
Thanx
JDC