slab on grade

Happy New Year, y'all
I need to put in a good slab for outdoor basketball courts.  The client
would like for them to be free of joints.  It will be an unloaded slab, no
traffic.  The slabs will be 100' x 65'.  I can spec a proper subgrade spec.
 How do I design for the slab thickness and reinforcing required to keep
cracking controlled.  I have reviewed  ACI 302 and 360, and the PCA guide.
 None really address the unloaded slab except fot the "subgrade drag
equation", which is not really a qualitative approach.  I'm willing to add
fibers to get a good crack control, but how does one balance between that
and steel?  How thick a slab?  How much steel?  How much fibers?  Any
comments are appreciated.
Jerry D. Coombs, PE
Albuquerque