Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.
- From: Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 10:20:12 -0800
Thanks for the info. I know of the book but do not have a copy. Regards, ed gonzalez >>> <structech(--nospam--at)juno.com> 01/04/99 10:00AM >>> Ed, Have you looked at Englekirk's Steel Design Book? On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:45:59 -0800 Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US> writes: >Greetings: > >Does anyone know at what strain level does strain hardening occurs for >A36, >A572, or rolled steel in general, and what is the approx. E after that >point >but before Fu.? > >Thanks in advance >ed gonzalez > > > > ___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
- Prev by Subject: Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.
- Next by Subject: AASHTO's R-value for bridge foundations
- Previous by thread: Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.
- Next by thread: slab on grade