Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.
- From: structech(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:00:34 -0700
Ed, Have you looked at Englekirk's Steel Design Book? On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:45:59 -0800 Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US> writes: >Greetings: > >Does anyone know at what strain level does strain hardening occurs for >A36, >A572, or rolled steel in general, and what is the approx. E after that >point >but before Fu.? > >Thanks in advance >ed gonzalez > > > > ___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
- Prev by Subject: Re: [StrucTX] Staad III software
- Next by Subject: Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.
- Previous by thread: Re: Basement Wall Cracking
- Next by thread: Re: A36, A572 material model/properties.