Re: Ketchum's Structural Engineers Handbook

Mr. Ketchum,

Very interesting biography.

I am planning to add a new section to my web site and give biography or
information about pioneering researchers and engineers. If you do not mind,
I will create a link to his biography page from my web site at:
www.uottawa.ca/~msarraf

Majid Sarraf

>I have placed a biography of Milo S. Ketchum, Senior, in a blind file on
>my home page (no acces from the home page).  The address of this file
>is:
>
>            http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum/msksr.html
>
>While you are on the web you might also take a look at my home page
>which is mostly about my life long passionate interest, thin shell
>concrete structures. The address is, of course:
>
>             http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum
>
>Milo Ketchum
>
>mketchum(--nospam--at)inet-access.com

              ~      ~           ~ ___
                       [_________]-|__)
              __________OO______O__O_O___________________________
                  |==========================================|
                   \               Majid Sarraf             /
                    \             Ph.D Candidate           /
                     \   Department of Civil Engineering  /
                      |        University of Ottawa      |
                      |           Ottawa, Ontario        |
                      |            Canada K1N 6N5        |