Re: Ketchum's Structural Engineers Handbook

To Majid Sarraf:

I have placed a biography of Milo S. Ketchum, Senior, in a blind file on
my home page (no acces from the home page).  The address of this file
is:

            http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum/msksr.html

While you are on the web you might also take a look at my home page
which is mostly about my life long passionate interest, thin shell
concrete structures. The address is, of course:

             http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum

Milo Ketchum

mketchum(--nospam--at)inet-access.com