Conrete Creep test

Can anyone advise me of the requirements of testing creep in concrete in
TENSION? I wish to know under what circumstances is such a test used for. I
appreciate that creep is commonly associated with concrete in compression
but cannot comprehend how it can be used in tension as the yielding of
steel reinforcement will be in action then.

I have also made reference to ASTM and that creep test is carried out
either in seal or unsealed condition. What does it means?

Thanks
KHOPT