Re: EQFAULT

EQFAULT, EQSEARCH, and FRISKSP are a family of software programs written
and published by:

	Thomas F. Blake
	Computer Services and Software
	759 Paseo Montecito
	Newbury Park CA  91320-2045
	phone 805-499-5266   FAX 805-499-1249

These programs are intended to be used by "knowledgable professionals",
meaning you are on your own as to appropriate usage.  The firmware,
however, is extensive, providing a wealth of data.  Mr. Blake maintains
the databases of these products on a quarterly basis, and you can prepay
for that service.  Highly recommended.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com
On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 13:17:59 -0500 Hassan_Sassi(--nospam--at)urscorp.com writes:

>Does any one know how I can obtain information to acquire EQFALUT
>software
>(Estimation of PGA from California Faults)?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]