Re: ACAD Protection -Reply

Actually, what has to be done is to set up a plotter, possibly fictitious
that uses the HPGL language.  When you want to create a .PLT file, you select
that plotter (which you may not have) and select "Plot to a File" and you
will get your .PLT file.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

John Armijo wrote:

. > Regarding your comment "At least I couldn't do it on my regular ink jet
. > Epson printer !". It may be that you need to add a switch to the DOS COPY
. > command. The DOS COPY command needs a /b (for binary) switch to plot
. > raster files. The syntax then becomes COPY /B S1.PLT > LPT1. Please
. > note the use of " > " before LPT1.
. >
. > >>> Sleiman Serhal <mony(--nospam--at)destination.com.lb> 01/07/99 04:39am >>>