From: Szuchuan Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thursday, January 07, 1999 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Software: UBCWind

I don't information on UBCWind.  However, I have a DOS version of wind load program
called "wind.exe" which you can download from my web site
"http://members.tripod.com/~stlshape/index.html".  It is absolutely free.

I am planning to make a window version of this program (or may be in JAVA).  If you
do have time to try it our, please give me you comments.

Thanks

Sam Chang, SE
Cupertino CA

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org