RE: ACAD Protection

Very well put.  In industrial work clients often contract for the full cad
file (prepared to their specification) to be delivered so that they can
maintain a drawing data base of their plants.  Furthermore they often
stipulate that they will hold the copyrights to the drawings produced.

Ed Marshall, P.E.