Re: Seismic Zones in Texas

Roger,

What a wonderful analysis!  Thank you for the insight and validation.  I have
often worried about the "computer" solution and the lack of lessons being passed
on.  I thank my lucky stars that I had mentors like Don Kay and Henry Sanders to
help me through the learning curve and teach me what they had learned.
Thankfully I was receptive to what they had to tell me and actually learned from
it.  I can only hope that the next generation learns from our mistakes and
carries that on as well.

Roger, you have a wonderful way with words.  Thank you again.