Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structure Magazine Questions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structure Magazine Questions
- From: "Sam Love" <loveengr(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:33:55 -0700
The next 5 messages will contain questions from Structure Magazine. (Those of you who are members of your state Structural Engineers Associations already receive it. For those who aren't, you can subscribe for $30/year by calling CASE at (312) 372-8035.) I would appreciate answers back to this list-server or directly to me if you like. Should the compression flange of a masonry beam, built integrally with a masonry wall above, be considered laterally braced? Sam Love Love Engineering, Inc loveengr(--nospam--at)msn.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structure Magazine Q: Ftg Settlem't.
- Next by Subject: Structure Magazine Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Critical section for shear in wood beams
- Next by thread: Structure Magazine Questions