Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: UBC 97[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: UBC 97
- From: "Maria I. Falconi" <maisabel(--nospam--at)ecua.net.ec>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:46:39 -0600
Please note that the calculation for base shear differs greatly from UBC '94 to UBC '97, not only in the soil type coefficient but also in the R and the T, and the calculation of the ultimate load E. Perhaps you should review chapter 16 of the ´97 code before preparing your input for the program.
I only have a well-worn and scribbled photocopy of the '97 code but if you wish I can fax you the relevant bits.
Maria I. Falconi
- Prev by Subject: RE: UBC 97
- Next by Subject: UBC 97 Drift
- Previous by thread: RE: UBC 97
- Next by thread: Test message-please delete