Fire Damage to Masonry Retaining Wall

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great time during the holidays :-) !!!

Our company has been asked to check out an masonry retaining wall that was
exposed to fire.  I haven't been to the sight but according to the client,
portions of the retaining wall supported a wood framed barn which caught on
fire.  The barn collapsed and was completely damaged from the fire.  The owner
would like us to evaluate the structural integrity of the retaining wall which
he says was compromised by the fire.

I know there are some characteristics that would suggest damage such as:
spauling and discoloration of the block