"C35A" for concrete strength in BS Code

While I'm reading a job specification which is based on BS code,

I'm stuck with "C35A" for concrete strengh.  So, I read BS 8110

- Structural Use of Concrete, and found C10P, C20P also at 6.2.4.2 of Part 1.

As I see it, C35 means Concrete with cubic strength 35 N/sq.mm. But

I'm not sure of it and have no idea what the 'A' & 'P' means.

It would be very helpful if you explain me it's meaning and

the references.