From: Mark Middlebrook [mailto:markmid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 1999 9:53 AM
To: 'SEAOC List'
Subject: RE: ACAD Protection

Dennis:

>> We can place it on the website for download. If you will allow, I will
publish it in the March SEAINT Online which will also be posted on the
SEAINT Website. <<

Thanks for the interest. Now that I've opened my big mouth, I realize that
there are copyright concerns about the article itself! I'll need to talk to
CADALYST before re-publishing it on a Web site or in a newsletter.

Thanks,

- Mark Middlebrook