Re: Life span of painted steel

I have seen a lot of buildings with structural steel frames that are older
than 50 years.  There are examples of steel frame that are in good
condition after 50 years with nothing more than shop applied prime coat.
It depends on many environmental factors.  Here in Idaho we do not have the
corrosion problems that many areas have.

"Alex C. Nacionales" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net> on 01/11/99 01:48:38 PM