Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: Structure Magazine Questions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc list" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: Structure Magazine Questions
- From: "T. Eric Gillham PE" <gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:31:06 +1000
Whoops: Just reread my post on this thread, and realized I wrote: "then the wall may rock on its foundation. This rocking will further reduce the effective period of the structure, " This should have read "INCREASE the effective period of the structure". This is important since elongation of the eff period will likely result in a larger maximum disp. T. Eric Gillham PE GK2 Inc. PO Box 3207 Agana, Guam 96932 Email - gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net Ph: (671) 477-9224 Fax: (671) 477-3456
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structure Magazine Questions
- Next by Subject: Re: Structure Magazine Questions - Retaining walls
- Previous by thread: Re: Structure Magazine Questions
- Next by thread: Re: Structure Magazine Q: Ftg Settlem't.