Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rockery Retaining Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rockery Retaining Walls
- From: "Rod Schenk" <rs(--nospam--at)pacificdesignbuild.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:42:05 -0800
Has anyone ever designed a 17'-0" high 2 to 3 man rock rockery wall? What kind of problems do you get into at such height. Any good literature on designing such a wall and what would be good alternatives like interlocking block, geo-grid, etc for such heights?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Robot 97
- Next by Subject: Re: Rockery Retaining Walls
- Previous by thread: Walls Overturning
- Next by thread: Re: Rockery Retaining Walls