Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Welded steel tanks for crude oil[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Welded steel tanks for crude oil
- From: "rodrigo lema" <rodrigolema(--nospam--at)softhome.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:21:26 -0200
Not code-related, but if you are interested in the behavior of tanks filled with fluids during earthquakes you might take a look to Newmark & Rosenblueth's "Fundamentals of earthquake engineering".
It's a classic and it is printed in Spanish too by Diana.
Rodrigo Lema, Mendoza, Argentina.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Welded steel tanks for crude oil
- Next by Subject: RE: Welding Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: Welded steel tanks for crude oil
- Next by thread: SEAOC 1998 Proceedings