Re: California Earthquake Problems

I had a great laugh at Yank et al's conspiracy theories. They ought to
switch tobacco in their pipes because its causing them to hallucinate. As I
recall, the ca.earthquake newsgroup had too much of this conspiracy talk
that discouraged the participation of most of its credible contributors.

I recommend that SEAINT's moderator try to set Yank et al on the straight
and narrow.

Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety
Commission, 1900 K St. #100, Sacramento, CA 95814 916-327-1606 Work Phone,
916-322-9476 Fax fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com