Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plywd diaph. deflection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Plywd diaph. deflection
- From: Mvpsc(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:57:30 EST
Hello Everyone I have been asked by plan checker to calculate the Plywood diaphragm deflection for masonry retail center next to property line to meet min separation of 3Rw/8. How should I go by respond. If I ned to calculate the deflection how should do. Any comment?
- Prev by Subject: Plot OLE using AutoCAD LT 98
- Next by Subject: Re: Plywd diaph. deflection
- Previous by thread: Earthquake damage to masonry buildings.
- Next by thread: Re: Plywd diaph. deflection