Re: Rockery Retaining Walls

Actually, I was assuming it was a standardized term & I should therefore find
out what *exactly* it meant.  I *assumed* it had something to do with either
the mass (Mrock = 2 or 3 times Mman) or the number of guys needed to move it.
However, I figured it was something like a horsepower which has been
standardized and has a fixed relationship to other, more well-known, unit
systems.

I'd still appreciate a definition if anyone out there knows one, or at least
info as to whether the term is a standard one (not as in ASTM ###-###) but one
used commonly in the industry.  Rod didn't include his "figured out" meaning,
so I'm still at a loss as to what "everyone else" means by the term.

	Charley

---------
Charles Hamilton, EIT				Phone:	949.824.8257 (office)
Graduate Student					949.856.2797 (home)
Department of Civil and 			FAX:	949.824.8694
Environmental Engineering			Email:	chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine