RE: ACAD Protection

Mark,

What ever happened to <CTRL> Q, the "echo to printer" toggle?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mark Middlebrook wrote:

. > John:
. >
. > > How do I do this? [Print the directory information] ...
. >
. > As others mentioned, you can use ALT + Print Screen to capture the current
. > window to the clipboard (as a bitmap image). Then you paste it into a word
. > processor document, Paint, or some other program for printing.
. >
. > I usually prefer to open a Command Prompt window and redirect the DIR
. > command to a file, because I prefer to have the file information in
. > ordinary text format. The procedure is a tad speedier if you have the
. > context menu "Shell to DOS here" option installed on your computer. This
. > little goody is part of Microsoft's PowerToys, which are available on
. > their Web site. After you install the "DOS here" PowerToy, the context
. > menu that appears when you right click on a folder in Explorer includes
. > the choice "Shell to DOS". If you choose this option, a Command Prompt
. > window opens with the selected directory current.
. >
. > - Mark Middlebrook
. >