From: E.V. Leyendecker [mailto:leyendecker(--nospam--at)gldvxa.cr.usgs.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 4:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Seismic Zones in Texas - Some USGS Comments

	Frank McClure informed me a few days ago about the recent round of
correspondence regarding ground motion maps on this site, starting with the
subject "Seismic Zones in Texas".  After an absence of about 3 weeks I have
once again subscribed to the server.   I have been reading the
correspondence ..............