Re: Plywd diaph. deflection

You find Plywood diaphragms deflection calculation method in the UBC Standard 23-2

>>> <Mvpsc(--nospam--at)aol.com> 01/13 10:57 AM >>>
Hello Everyone
I have been asked by plan checker to calculate the
Plywood diaphragm deflection for masonry retail center next to
property line to meet min separation of 3Rw/8. How should I go by
respond. If I ned to calculate the deflection how should do.
Any comment?