Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plywd diaph. deflection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Plywd diaph. deflection
- From: "Hosny Hakim" <HAKIMH(--nospam--at)slc.ca.gov>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:45:37 -0800
You find Plywood diaphragms deflection calculation method in the UBC Standard 23-2 >>> <Mvpsc(--nospam--at)aol.com> 01/13 10:57 AM >>> Hello Everyone I have been asked by plan checker to calculate the Plywood diaphragm deflection for masonry retail center next to property line to meet min separation of 3Rw/8. How should I go by respond. If I ned to calculate the deflection how should do. Any comment?
- Prev by Subject: Plywd diaph. deflection
- Next by Subject: Re: Plywd diaph. deflection
- Previous by thread: Plywd diaph. deflection
- Next by thread: Re: Plywd diaph. deflection