Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Archaic Concrete Expansion Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Archaic Concrete Expansion Anchors
- From: "Roche, Ann E." <ARoche(--nospam--at)ruthchek.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:53:52 -0800
I am looking for information on concrete expansion anchors installed in 1961. The installation is a steel angle bolted to an existing concrete wall. The anchors are called out in the notes as DIAMOND RAM ANCHORS. The detail calls out "7/8" dia. M.B." with "3 units of expansion anchor"; and the hole is noted as 1 1/2" dia. x 6" deep. The placing procedure notes on the drawing state: "Set bolt and expansion anchor (Diamond Ram Anchor). Ram hole with dry pack using caulking tool or a piece of pipe." Information on these anchors will be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: April99 Newsletter on SEAONC Web Site
- Next by Subject: RE: Archaic Concrete Expansion Anchors
- Previous by thread: Eiffel Tower 2
- Next by thread: RE: Archaic Concrete Expansion Anchors