RE: ACAD Protection

Mark Middlebrook's suggestion works also with the excellent utility
"Take Command", which is a substitute for the DOS
"command.com" that runs under Win95 or NT.  It does everything
the standard DOS command line does (with the same syntax) plus
an incredible amount more, including powerful batch file commands.
It also includes the right click option to start a session in a selected
directory.  Available at www.jpsoft.com.  (Did I mention that
Microsoft didn't write it?)

Mark Nienberg, SE
Steven Tipping + associates
Berkeley, CA

On 13 Jan 99, at 10:21, Mark Middlebrook wrote:

> As others mentioned, you can use ALT + Print Screen to capture the current window to the clipboard (as a bitmap image). Then you paste it into a word processor document, Paint, or some other program for printing.
>
> I usually prefer to open a Command Prompt window and redirect the DIR command to a file, because I prefer to have the file information in ordinary text format. The procedure is a tad speedier if you have the context menu "Shell to DOS here" option installed on your computer. This little goody
is part of Microsoft's PowerToys, which are available on their Web site. After you install the "DOS here" PowerToy, the context menu that appears when you right click on a folder in Explorer includes the choice "Shell to DOS". If you choose this option, a Command Prompt window opens with the
selected directory current.

> - Mark Middlebrook

Mark W. Nienberg, S.E.
Steven Tipping + associates