artwork support

An architect just approached me about working with him to design supports
for a collection of artwork.  I do not yet have much information yet but the
primary concerns would be stability and security for their anchorage to a
base that would be designed.  I was thinking that someone out there might
know of some other considerations as well as ideas.  Again,  I have little
information at this time so you may hear from me again in a week or so when
I do.
Bruce C. Trobridge
Assistant Building Structural Engineer
NYS - Office of General Services