Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ACAD User Groups[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ACAD User Groups
- From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:41:27 EST
To all: In our office, we use "ACAD R14, Architectural Desktop" for our drafting. We just upgraded to "Desktop" and my CAD drafters are looking for a good user group / support group / listserve to join to get information, exchange ideas, etc. Since I know some of you out there are CADexperts, I'd appreciate any input. Thanks. Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str.Eng.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACAD Protection / printing stuff
- Next by Subject: Re: ACAD User Groups
- Previous by thread: RE: ACAD Protection / printing stuff
- Next by thread: Re: ACAD User Groups