Shear-off bolted connection

Dear Colleagues,
  I need to find information about a type of bolted construction that involves bolts that have a spigot at the end of the thread which shears off at tightening when the required torque is reached.
  Special power drivers are used to install bolts in this fashion.  I need to find out about purchasing and/or renting these machines.
  I got a hold of a brochure from RTB Tooling (Rapid Tension Bolts) which talks about these tools but I don't have enough information (no phone number, etc).
  The description of how the RTB works is as follows:
"After the connection is fitted, the outer socket of the tool applies a clockwise rotational force to the nut as the inner socket applies a counter clockwise force to the spline.  When the fastener exceeds the required tension, the spline end will shear".
  I would greatly appreciate any information on where to get a hold of suppliers of this type of equipment, in the States or in South America.  I'm looking at erecting a 10-story steel building with this system (1200 tonnes of steel involved) and I urgently need to price the purchase or lease of 13 of these power drivers.

Regards

Maria I. Falconi
Guayaquil, Ecuador