Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AutoCad View[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AutoCad View
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:49:32 -0800
I am in the process of reviewing a product from Cimmetry Software (http://www.cimmetry.com) AutoVue Professional. They have multiple versions of the same program that view 200 file formats as well as DWG files up through Release 14. The program also allows you to annotate or Redline drawings and resubmit.
I found the program while looking for a PDF viewer other than Acrobat Reader (to help organize paper flow).
Cyco Software has a product which works very similarly but I do not have their web address.
Cimmetry also has a Solid Modeling viewer which some of you might find interesting. I suggest a visit to their website.
My contact with the company for further information has been:
Eugenia Roumeliotis at eugenia_roumeliotis(--nospam--at)cimmetry.com
Feel free to contact her with any specific questions about their products - I have not yet had a chance to spend much more than a cursory amount of time with the demo products.
I'll be interested in your opinion of the products and if they met your needs.
Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor: SEAINT Online
- AutoCad View
- From: Silenio Marciano de Paulo
- AutoCad View
- Prev by Subject: RE: AutoCad View
- Next by Subject: Avwin website
- Previous by thread: AutoCad View
- Next by thread: Re: AutoCad View