Re: Industrial Plant Design

Daniel :
The structural design of buildings for this type of plant is relatively
straightforward ; the troublesome part is the design of equipment bases
and foundations. A very good reference for this is : "Design of
structures and foundations for vibrating machines" . If you want to, you
can e-mail me for more advice, as I have done some work in this area.

Juan Carlos Gray