Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Testing Autcad Viewers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA International List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Testing Autcad Viewers
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 23:32:46 -0800
I am testing various Autocad Viewers for an article I'm doing. This will be published in the next issue of SEAINT Online (scheduled for publication in March).
I am interested in the opinions by those of you who are reviewing demo or full versions of any of these products. Please do not respond if you are reviewing a self running demo since these do not provide you with the ability to use the features.
However, your comments as to the functionality of the products, cost, easy or complexity of use etc., would be of great help in the creation of the article.
My deadline date is mid-February which means that I would need comments about two weeks prior or the end of January.
Send comments to me directly at email@example.com indicate if you would approve of the use of your name attached to your comments or if you prefer to stay anonymous.
Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor SEAINT Online
- Prev by Subject: Test. Please delete
- Next by Subject: Thanks
- Previous by thread: AASHTO's R-value for bridge foundations
- Next by thread: design of rcc arch bridge