design of rcc arch bridge

To all structure Guru out there,
         I m student of structural engg. and working on acedemic project
of DESIGN OF RCC ARCH BRIDGES and would like to know about some good books
as well as some interesting links related to software of the subject.
         can anyone help me?????
           Thanks

             With Warmest Regards to you             HATIM

                                     /   \
           _                 )      ((   ))     (
          (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
          |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
          | |-------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
          |-|  In a world without fences who the HELL needs Gates | |
          | |              95ci397(--nospam--at)vikram.svrec.ernet.in          |-|
                    l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                      `\ /'
                                        `