Industrial Plant Design

My intention was to find references on general aspects of industrial plant components, not really the design of industrial buildings, which as Juan C. Gray comments, and I agree, is straigthforward.  What I understand by components are: equipment bases, steel bins and their supports, supports for belt conveyors, silos, bunkers, etc.  I appreciate the comments received from messrs. Mario Tioli, Dan Wheeler, Juan Gray, and Harold Sprage.

Thank you,

Daniel