Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Industrial Plant Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Industrial Plant Design
- From: "Ing. Daniel Ulloa" <ulloas(--nospam--at)pan.gbm.net>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:30:35 -0800
My intention was to find references on general aspects of industrial plant components, not really the design of industrial buildings, which as Juan C. Gray comments, and I agree, is straigthforward. What I understand by components are: equipment bases, steel bins and their supports, supports for belt conveyors, silos, bunkers, etc. I appreciate the comments received from messrs. Mario Tioli, Dan Wheeler, Juan Gray, and Harold Sprage.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Industrial Plant Design
- Next by Subject: Re: Industrial Plant Design
- Previous by thread: RE: Industrial Plant Design
- Next by thread: Re: Industrial Plant Design