Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New Wind Hazard Mitigation and Wind Engineering Email Discussion Group[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: New Wind Hazard Mitigation and Wind Engineering Email Discussion Group
- From: "JCohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 23:10:10 -0500
For Your Information. A new moderated cross-disciplinary Email group has been started on the subject of Wind Hazard Mitigation and Engineering. It is devoted to promoting effective wind hazard mitigation research, practice and policy. Sponsorship is provided by the Partners-In-Mitigation Fellowship through a grant provided by the American Society of Civil Engineers. Members are welcomed from the Scientific, Engineering, Construction, Financial, Emergency Response and other related sectors. TO JOIN There are two ways to join: 1. Users add themselves by entering their e-mail addresses into the membership form found with the group's messages on the eGroups.com site. 2. Users send an e-mail to wind_haz_mit-subscribe(--nospam--at)egroups.com The messages of the group and other group information is found at http://www.egroups.com/list/wind_haz_mit/ It is hoped that additional groups shall be added in the near future including flood, snow/ice/hail, earthquake and other natural hazards. Comments and suggestions are very welcome and may be sent to: James Cohen James Cohen Consulting, P.C. PO Box 130 Pennington, NJ 08534 Tel: (609) 730-0510 Fax: (609) 730-0511 Website: http://expertpages.com/~jccpc Thank you.
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: FW: new virus alerts, no jokes
- Next by Subject: Re: New Wind Hazard Mitigation and Wind Engineering Email Discussion Group
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Re: New Wind Hazard Mitigation and Wind Engineering Email Discussion Group