Re: Industrial Plant Design

I wish to contribute my tiny bit by suggesting some references that I have
found to be particularly useful in my practice:

1.	Bins, Silos and Bunkers:
a. ACI Manual of Concrete Practice; Part 4: "Recommended practice for
Design of Concrete Bins, Silos and Bunkers for Storing Granular Materials
(ACI 313-77) Revised 1983"
2.	Equipment Bases:
	a. Barkan, D. D., "Dynamics of Bases and Foundations", McGraw-Hill Book
Company, 1962
b. Richart, F. E., R. D. Woods and J. R. Hall, "Vibration of Soils and
Foundations", Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1970

You might be aware of some, or perhaps all of the above, but still I am
suggesting what I know. Besides, there may be later editions of these
documents and you might want to get the current edition.

Rizwan Mirza, P.E.
Amir, Rizwan and Wasim (Pvt.) Ltd.
Consulting Engineers and Architects
Lahore, Pakistan